I would like to inform everyone to please be aware that a License Plate Alert
has been put out to all residents and business of the North End, there has been
theft on car owner’s vehicles of their license plates. So, please be mindful of
your surroundings and always check your license plate before and after but remember
to always be safe…….
- First Independence Bank
- Detroit, MI 48226
- Job Type;
- Full Time
- Years of Experience:
- 1+to 2 Years
- Education Level :
- Some College Coursework Completed
- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
SUMMARY: This position has the responsibility to ensure that the bank’s established processes to reduce loss exposure are properly executed bank-wide including, but limited to, deposit and loan product, services including debit cards, ATM cards, Electronic Banking (ACH and online) and other ancillary products exposure to the bank. Responsibilities may include case resolution for disputed items, liaison to authorities (police, FBI, Secret Service.Etc) relating to security matters, proper disposition of related general ledgers, security training for bank personnel, security-related vendor management, report creation (internal and external) and follow-up, court appearances as required, business correspondence relating to account resolution and collections, report monitoring via the e-funds and Fiserv reporting modules, and research/document production involving third party requests.
· Monitors the guards utilized in the branch system to ensure adequacy of the program
· Monitors daily reports concerning potential fraud via the Fiserv System.This may include non-posted potential fraud items, ACH activity, Debit Card activity and customer transactional and maintenance reporting
· Manages daily input and review of the e-Funds module which includes Qualifile, Sentry, Fraudfinder, ChexSystems and all related ancillary reporting software such as Masters Card online
· Works directly with the branch and operations staff on open cases including the completion of appropriate paperwork to expedite dispute resolutions.Maintains regulatory documentation related to these cases.
· Initiates collections on all deposit-related losses This may also include Credit Cards and specialty loan products
· Prepares various monthly and year-to-date reports on security/fraud/losses for reporting to the Board
· Assists the Compliance officer with research involving third party requests for information, including court orders and subpoenas, as well as periodic compliance audits relating to security
· Maintains a security training program for the bank that is commensurate with the needs of different departments
· Maintains contact with regional Loss Prevention Groups and disseminates information as appropriate
· Provides back-up support for the Compliance Department for BSA/AML research and responsibilities
· Monitors monthly security reporting from the branches
·Cross trains in various operational areas to provide back-up coverage during staff vacations or shortages May perform other operational duties as assigned
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose
- H.I. S.
- (Detroit )
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School or equivalent
- $58,000.00 – $124,000
This is a long term career opportunity in the Senior Market, which is one of the fastest growing and most stable markets in the nation. We’ve been in business since 1981, and we’re a member of the Better Business Bureau. This position doesn’t require any previous sales experience. We provide and pay for your complete training through our sale apprenticeship program People with the following experience have excelled although no prior experience is required
- Account Manager/Account Management
- Outside Sales/ Inside Sales
- Sales Representative
- Business Development
- Business Administration
- Account Executive
- Real Estate
- B2B Sales or Telesales
General responsibilities include meeting with clients face to face by following up on qualified leads.
No cold calling required!
Call and listen to a short recorded message to see if this position is right for you. You will have the chance to leave your contact information at the end of the message if you are interested in a personal interview
Please take the next five minutes to apply to this position by clicking the button below.
- POSITION TYPE:
Full Time, Employee
- JOB CATEGORY:
- CAREER LEVEL:
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
•Manager compensation up to $45,000 annually including base
salary and incentive bonus.
• Quarterly Incentive bonus program.
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance.
• Day one medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
• 401k and employee stock purchase plan.
• Short term and long term disability.
• Exceptional training, development, and orientation program.
•Minimum 2 years of management experience in a full service
•Proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, people development, and QSC improvement.
Community Outreach- Steak n Shake is proud to support the SnS Associate Foundation, an employee funded emergency assistance program. We also proudly partner with non profit groups such as MDA and local community organizations.
For more information about the Steak n ShakeCompany please visit our website at www.steaknshake.com