The Spring 2013 White House Internship Program application is now open. The application deadline is September 23, 2012. Encourage the young leaders you know to apply!
Rose of Sharon COGIC will be giving away free back packs with supplies, TOMORROW Saturday Aug 4 at the Belmont Shopping center in the rear parking lot behind Imperial Super Market from 11 AM to 2 PM. There is no set criteria to receive a back pack. The adult must complete a form with the children’s name and ages and the bags will be given freely. Bring your own pen to complete the form with. Belmont is located at the corner of Eight Mile Rd and Dequindre.
Please share this info, last year they had 300 bags left over.
“Serve our Citizens – Serve our State” with a rewarding career with the Michigan State Police!
Do you know someone who would make a good State Trooper.
Salaries and benefits are competitive and include paid academy training.
* Must be 21 years of age by recruit school graduation.
* Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
* Must have a valid driver’s license, with a driving record free of suspension and/or revocation for the prior two years.
* No felony arrests or convictions.
* Pass minimum hearing requirements and visual acuity standards.
next recruit school starts this fall. For information and an application, go to www.michigan.gov/mspjobs or contact the MSP Recruiting Section at (517) 636-4563 or via e-mail at MSPrecruiting@michigan.gov.
Follow the recruits of the 123rd Trooper Recruit School on their blog at http://msprecruits.wordpress.com/.
Interested applicants are asked to come the company’s main office at 24642 Hoover Road in Warren between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 4. Commercial janitors, window cleaners, warehouse staff and inside sales positions are all available.
Applicants are asked to bring a completed application (see link below) along with a photo identification to the job fair. On-the-spot interviews will be available. Applications will also be made available at the job fair.
- 20-25 part-time evening janitors (Starting at $7.40/hour – Will train)
- 20 full-time janitors (Experience required and must have driver’s license. Salary starts at $8.50/hour)
- 2 full-time evening Route Supervisors ($9.00/hour)
- 2 full-time experienced window cleaners (Starting at $10/hour)
- 1 inside sales associate (salary based on experience)