Model D Speaker Series: Innovation in Education Public Event
Join us Wednesday, Aug. 29 at YouthVille, 7375 Woodward Ave. in Detroit’s New Center for a panel discussion moderated by Kary Moss, Executive Director of ACLU of Michigan. Panelists include:
- Sharnita Johnson, Kellogg Foundation
- Armen Hratchian, Excellent Schools Detroit
- Amber Arellano, Education Trust-Midwest
- Michael Khoury, Cristo Rey High School
- Stephan Quicksey, senior at Osborn Academy of Mathematics
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., program begins at 6 p.m. To register in advance, click here: http://bit.ly/O22RC6.
This Speaker Series is presented by Model D, The Huffington Post, Urban Innovation Exchange and Michigan Nightlight, with support from MSHDA, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and ACLU of Michigan.